Teach in China Board

Teach in China Board

 Forgot Pass?



Post Jobs & Job Seeking Info Completely free of charge to post Jobs &
       Job Seeking Info after your Registeration.
Employer Reg. Job Seeker Reg.

简历下载 外教求职简历下载 注册即可免费下载的求职简历   中介服务 联系浙江海达公司

【Blacklist】 Faithless Reports
 About Teach in China Teaching in China Info
【Happy Chinese】 Chinese Learning Materials

View: 497|Reply: 1

We would love to teach at the same school

[Copy link]
jtaljard Post on 2015-8-24 12:04:19 | All posts |Read mode
Just a quick question. My partner and I a looking to come teach in China early next year. We would love to teach at the same school. The problem is she holds a degree and a major in English also has working experience on the hand myself,I only hold a tefl certificate of 120 hours and some teaching experience with children. Obviously we would like to only come on a z visa is this possible for us...we are both South African.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards

xugenqing Post on 2015-8-24 12:10:09 | All posts
It's possible!  "a tefl certificate of 120 hours and some teaching experience with children" will be the key for you to get the Z visa. Please searching for your available positions from the website and contact the employers directly.
CommentReply Support Opposition

Props Report

Advanced mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points policy of this forum

QQ|Apply for Links|意见反馈|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号


GMT+24, 2017-8-19 14:30 , Processed in 0.468750 second(s), 25 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

!fastreply! Top !return_list!