Forgot Pass?
 Register

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

View: 161|Reply: 1

I have a Chinese work visa which expires January 2018

[Copy link]
rbalsom Post on 2017-7-22 11:01:24 | All posts |Read mode
Mature Canadian male, energetic and enthusiastic, with over 20 years overseas EFL teaching experience, including more than 10 years teaching IGCSE English and EAP, with extensive knowledge of IELTS, TOEFL and SAT. Also, I am a certified IGCSE Oral Examiner, with excellent oral and written communication skills. I adapt well to new a environment, and work well as part of a team or independently. Excellent written references are available upon request. I have a Chinese work visa which expires January 2018. Available Late August 2017.
oakschool Post on 2017-7-29 01:28:46 | All posts
My name is Mike Threatt and I am writing to inquire as to whether you are available to apply for a position as an ESL teacher.
I have just been hired by Jia Hui Education Group to recruit for their new school in Dalian, China and am looking for teachers who can begin immediately. Jia Hui runs several private schools in Dalian that offer classes from kindergarten through high school and sports training facilities. The majority of the students plan to attend university in the west and some of their regular classes are conducted in English. To prepare them for overseas study, Jia Hui needs ESL teachers who can concentrate on English they will encounter in the western education system. Jia Hui's website is http://www.en.jhjy.cn. (But please {please!!} don't judge by the English on the site. Correcting this is one of my projects for the fall once classes have begun.
The new school will open its middle and high school classes in September and add kindergarten in the spring. The open positions are for full time teachers who will be at the school during regular class hours (08:00-16:30) with actual class contact hours varying by grade level. The exact contract details are still being worked out with HR but I can provide basic information. I will begin with the caveat that this school is in a new, developing suburb of Dalian and there are not many shops, restaurants, or other businesses in the area yet, though I would expect this to change within the next 9-12 months.
In the center of this Google map (https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8593047,121.4573667,16.84z) you will see a marker for "Dalian Tiandi". That is the approximate location of the school. Zooming out will give you an idea of the distance to Dalian proper.
I realize this is short notice and the visa process will take time so I have informed HR that a later start may be more realistic. If you are available please send me your CV and we can set up a time to interview by Skype.

Thanks,
Mike

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

QQ|Apply for Links|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号  

GMT+24, 2017-12-19 20:30 , Processed in 0.468750 second(s), 23 queries .