Register

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

View: 1336|Reply: 3

Applying for Summer and for full-time teaching job for next school year

[Copy link]
elaine_nj Post on 2012-6-4 11:40:16 | All posts |Read mode
$200 Off 4 Week TEFL
Hello! I'm an experienced, responsible and kind-hearted Teacher from the Philippines and I gained valuable teaching experience here in China for almost 7 years now from kids to adults students. I also had several experience in summercamps. I'm a holder of a valid Z visa and will finish my 3 years contract in my school at the end of June, 2012. For this reason, I humbly apply for a teaching job in your good school. Please email me and I would be so glad to work and share my knowledge and skills to your students. Thanks alot and I'm hoping to hear from you soon.
 Author| elaine_nj Post on 2012-8-4 22:27:32 | All posts
$200 Off 4 Week TEFL
Hello! I'm interested to share my time as a private tutor or any part-time teaching job in Xiamen City, Fujian Province. I've been teaching here in China for 7 years now. A University graduate, TESOL Certified with valuable teaching experience for 7 years. A responsible, dedicated and kind-hearted person . Feel free to email me. Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

teddy_wang This user has been deleted
teddy_wang Post on 2012-9-4 20:34:50 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

雨霏雪飞 This user has been deleted
雨霏雪飞 Post on 2012-9-7 02:16:20 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

$200 Off 4 Week TEFL

QQ|Apply for Links|Dark Room|Mobile version|Archiver|Terms of Use|China Travel|China Dairy|Teach in China Network ( 浙ICP备12046437号  

GMT+24, 2018-7-18 08:01 , Processed in 0.453125 second(s), 24 queries .