Professional American Educator with a Bachelor’s Degree from UCLA and 10 Years Teaching Experience Available Immediately.
● 1,000+ hours Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students of all ages.
● Born in Los Angeles, California. Very comfortable with people of different
● Team player and problem solver with excellent communication abilities.
● Familiar and adept with the use of common TEFL/TESOL curriculum, such as New Concept, Interchange, and Side by Side.
Education for Change (SF Bay Area), ELD Instructor/Long-Term Teacher
● Utilizing visual art and dramatization to get ELD students immediately engaged in not only speaking, but also becoming comfortable using English in real life
● Took over for a teacher who had been terminated mid-year and completely revolutionized the class in terms of discipline. This improved grades by 50% on Sylvan – (Beverly Hills, CA) Head English Instructor 2015
● Created an exciting English language course utilizing video, improv comedy, and various pop culture media that consistently reached maximum enrollment.
● Provided SAT College Prep and reading instruction to students from various non English speaking countries, including Japan, China, and Saudi Arabia.
Oakland Unified (SF Bay Area), ELD Instructor/Long-Term Teacher 2009-14
● Created an immersive cultural environment in a new language that utilized a multimedia presentation experience as part of the school wide Expo. This led to increased parent participation and raised funds to provide up to date learning
Déja Vu Publishing (SF Bay Area), Director of Educational Media 2006-08
● Developed a production and marketing program that resulted in the quadrupling of average monthly sales as soon as it was implemented.
● Trained and managed over 10 employees.
University of California Los Angeles, BA in Fine Arts
Jackie Robinson Scholar (UCLA), awarded $23,000
[purchase_link id=”1012″ style=”button” color=”red” text=”本站现有3000多外国人求职信息，如果您的积分不够，可点击进入，使用支付保担保交易购买。完成购买后，您的帐号将增加相应的积分（1元=10点积分）。”]