Documents You Will Need before you come to teach in China
  • To be from an English speaking country with a degree from a university within an English speaking country – that means USA, UK, SA, AUZ, NZ, CA, IRE.

  • To have this degree notarized in the country the degree originates from, confirmed by the Foreign Office, and further authorised by the Chinese embassy/consulate.

  • To have employment letters to prove your 2 years post graudate work experience ( english teaching related experience).

  • To have some form of TEFL/TESOL qualification if the school require for it.

  • Finally, without saying, a valid passport.

  • You future employer will require the above documents in order to apply for documents they require in China to authorise your employment.